Friday, 26 November 2010

Here we go round the Mulberry bush

Mulberry constantly amazes me by releasing great collection after great collection and this season is no different!


I thought I would do a post about them (they too have a blog which you can check out at  http://blog.mulberry.com/) as I absolutely adore Mulberry, its borderline obsession.  There are a number of reasons for this, firstly the brand is British through and through.  Although I love other designer brands (well lusting after them anyway) I can't help but sense a bit of British pride when I've got a Mulberry bag on my arm.  They are also one of the last British luxury brands retaining and investing in a British factory.

New season Margaret clutch
Secondly, the craftsmanship is beautiful. I own a few Mulberry bags (see my little collection below) and I can say that other than looking absolutely amazing they last!  The first one I brought is still as fresh looking as the last and I am by no means extra careful with them (if anything I am an absolute disaster zone and more than one bag has on occasion been soaked with coke, water, make-up, highlighters!). 

New season Greta tote

Finally, they are timeless. I brought my Bayswater 4 years ago and it is still just as fashionable today. Plus it goes with everything!  So if you are ever thinking of investing in a designer bag think about going for Mulberry, I promise you won't regret it!


Here is my little collection (not including my holdall which was too big to attempt to get in the picture).



Hope you like!



3 comments:

Emily Charlotte said...

Love this post!! I am such a huge Mulberry fan!x

Emily said...

Thanks Emily! Maybe its something to do with the name! xx

Marilou said...

Your collection is sooo impressing :) They're fabulous!