Monday, 29 November 2010

Polish and.... Polish?

I had my usual fight with myself yesterday over whether or not to go to Westfields - I have been avoiding the place like the plague due to lack of funds - but unfortunately common sense lost out and off I went.  I wondered into Topshop and after the success of my last Topshop nail varnish (review here) I went straight over to the make up section and made another purchase.  This time I went for 'Ruthless', a deep blood red colour (more on that later).  As I was looking for the varnish I saw something else labelled as polish that was in a round pot, and remember thinking that was a pretty stupid idea for nail varnish (hey I was tired).  But fortunately it was a rather cute lip gloss, or should I say lip 'polish'.



I went for a rather cute colour called 'Poetic' which is a shimmery pink  It gives a nude shimmer to lips and its not sticky.  It's great for an everyday bit of lip colour and I love the Topshop packaging - the little mirror is a great extra touch.



The nail varnish is also a gorgeous colour, maybe its because I'm in the festive mood but reminds me of mulled wine.


It is definately worth £5 if it remains as chip free as the last one!

2 comments:

Beauty Addict said...

wow, that topshop gloss looks amazing!!! have to check it out!

ellerosee said...

have you tried the 'moving house' nail polosh from topshop?
i love it! defo going to be blogging about it soon... x