Saturday, 11 December 2010

Baby Loves to Dance in the Dark

I absolutely adore this pigment pot, its MAC's Midnight Night from the Tartan range, I have worn it previously in my post about Eylure's Double Lashes (here) but as I put it on to go out last night I thought I would do a FOTD! You will have to excuse the lack of focus again, I have to stop taking pictures after I have had a couple!



(I also realise that in these photos I had forgot to put Mascara on my bottom lashes)

Face
Strobe Cream
Benefit Talk to the Tan
MAC Studiofinish Foundation in NC30
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
MAC MSF in Cheeky Bronze

Eyes
Benefit Moon Beam (brow highlighter)
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow (highlighter)
Bourjois Copper Brown Eyeshadow (its so old that I have no idea what its name actually is)
MAC Smolder Kohl (all over eyelid as a base)
MAC Midnight Night Pigment Pot

Lips
Carmex 
Benefit Lipstick in Skinny Dip

8 comments:

angiepizants said...

i love this look you are so lucky that you don't have to put anything under your eye and on your waterline i look sooo weird like that!!!

Emily said...

@aniepizants Thanks hun! I am the opposite, I think I look really weird if I put anything on my waterline!

angiepizants said...

haha well i would rather it be that way! less makeup to wear!

Pearls&Politics said...

what a beautiful look and color! I love the straight line on the side that fades up :)

Kaushal - BeautyFulfilled said...

Midnight Night is such a gorgeous colour - the undertones are stunning!

Love the FOTD my lovely :)

Kaushal xx

Liparazzi said...

This is a really cool, almost graphic look on the eye...it looks dramatic and I really like it! Your skin looks great :D x

CENDRITYSS said...

Nice makeup !! I like it =)

jadore said...

Your makeup looks amazing, love the eyes!