Saturday, 11 December 2010

Gaga Returns to MAC Viva Glam

As a self confessed 'Little Monster' and Gaga devotee I was excited to hear that Gaga will once again be working with MAC and this time she is doing it solo! According to WWD:


'MAC Cosmetics has signed Lady Gaga on for a second year as the spokeswoman for its Viva Glam campaign. Gaga teamed up with Cyndi Lauper for the 2010 campaign, which launched earlier this year. The company said the Gaga-Lauper campaign was the most successful ever for the MAC AIDS Fund, which has raised more than $190 million for the cause since its founding in 1994. For her solo turn in 2011, Gaga was shot by Nick Knight and styled by Nicola Formichetti.'

 Check out the first promo photo:


Such a stunning photo and it seems that the range is going to be softer and more muted than the previous one if this is anything to go by.  I will definitely be purchasing from the range as I adore my Viva Glam Gaga lipstick



What do you think of Gaga? Do you think MAC made the right choice or should they have got a new face to front the campaign? 





5 comments:

Mara said...

I think that they made a good choice. Gaga is a fashionista and will definitely rein once again. :) BTW I'm a new follower and I do really enjoy reading it.

xxgeethaxx said...

LOL Gaga is barely recognisable in that photo! I only realised it was Gaga because you said so. I love Gaga too but maybe they should have had someone else for the campaign like they did with Nicki Minaj! Loving your makeup in the bottom photo btw tutorial maybe? x

Toni Tralala said...

I'm not surprise that she's doing it again since she suits the part so much! Gaga looks great in the photo you posted. i've seen their ads together and they jive!

I'm happy that she's doing it again. Your lippie in this photo is really nice!

Eri said...

Hi,

What a great blog, I am glad I came across it.
Loving your outfits!

Please have a look at my fashion blog too... Visit me at Pretty Portobello

thekralice said...

nice blog!