Saturday, 18 December 2010

If you want to you got the Green Light

Hello sweets!  As I have had so many lovely comments on my Lovely Leather Leggings post and as I have hit the 50 followers milestone (thank you!) I thought I would do a FOTD of the make-up I wore that night.  I have done this look a few times and it is actually inspired by Beyonce's Green Light Video, though this time I decided to use a baby pink lip instead of the usual bright pink as I felt it went with my outfit a bit better.  






Skin
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation  in NC30
Benefit Talk to the Tan
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty

Eyes
MAC Smolder Kohl (all over lid as base)
MAC Wedge e/s (crease)
Bourjois Copper Brown e/s that is so old the name has rubbed off (crease)
MAC Club e/s (outer lid)
Mac Green Pigment Pot (inner lid)
MAC Naked Lunch e/s (as a highlighter)
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara
Girls Aloud Nicola Eyelashes

Lips
Carmex
MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
(To get the vivid pink lips that Beyonce has in the above picture I usually use Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Pop)

Hope you like!


14 comments:

sternchenslove said...

Your eyebrows are awesome. What are you doing with this? Please tell me which products you use for them.

Club is a great eyeshadow and goes well with greens and browns.

I posted for a few days a tutorial with green eyeshadow on my blog. Please check out!

Have a nice weekend!
Sandra

LipglossAndLeopardPrint. said...

Love this Emily.. Looks just like Beyoncé's make up! xxx

Blushingloves said...

Loved the eyelook!!I got recently Korres Cypress Green so I have to try it!!
You look gorgeous!!!
xxxx

Pearls&Politics said...

SO GORGEOUS! YOUR EYEBROWS LOOK FABULOUS ALSO!

Tanisa O Rossi said...

You did a great job, its a very pretty makeup look. :)

roshas said...

you look amazing!! you've inspired me to try out something just like this :) xxx

Kaushal - BeautyFulfilled said...

This is gorgeous! Pink lips always go with everything :)

Kaushal xx

Mara said...

I love Beyonce and her looks are amazing. Your eyes are stunning with the green shadow. :) Congrats on the followers!:)

Ambra Beauty said...

OMG! you are gorgeous! :)

kirstyb said...

your eyes look amazing xxxx

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

So beautiful x hivennn.

Shayla said...

This is such a beautiful look!!! I am definitely going to give this a try! xo

mrspocahontasbeauty.blogspot.com

Marilou said...

Wouaw, this is such a gorgeous eye make up you did :)
Your skin and hair look sooo sleek by the way !

la mì said...

HI!my name's martina and I think that your blog is very nice!I'd like you visit my blog and if you want follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ;D

marti