Thursday, 23 December 2010

Look up, look down.




Cardigan: ASOS
Denim Shirt: H&M (menswear)
Leggings: Topshop
Belt: ASOS
Wedges: ASOS
Bag: Chanel (not mine!)

Oh ASOS, you are the Ginger to my Fred, the Laurel to my Hardy, the Sandy to my Danny.... though my bank account may not feel the same way.  I love love love my new ASOS blanket cardigan.  So it looks a bit like the poncho from Ugly Betty, so what.  It's so warm and I just want to throw it on over everything, it genuinely is like a blanket with arm holes!  

The wedges came in the same order and they are my new favourite going out shoes.  I had been eyeing them up for ages and when I saw a picture of them in a post by Chloe over at The Hollywood Heels I decided it was fate.  They are super high (aptly named 'tower wedges') but they are also super comfortable.  I have to say that ASOS have outdone themselves this month with the array of offer they have had on, I got the wedges for £33 (reduced from £60) in one of their flash sales.  The trick is to 'save for later' and check your list everytime there is an offer on, that way you can see if the things you really want have been reduced without: a) having to trawl through hundreds of items and b) putting other things that you 'need' in your basket while you are attempting to find the item you saw earlier.

Log on to ASOS here!

I probably won't post again until after Christmas, so have a Happy Christmas everyone! Eat too much turkey, drink to much wine and generally be merry!  I will be doing a giveaway after Christmas to celebrate getting 50 followers so look out for it! 

4 comments:

Hollywood said...

Wow the Wedges look great on you, they are so High I love them. You lucky you got them for only 33£ =)

LipglossAndLeopardPrint. said...

The shoes are love <3 x

Marilou said...

LOVE the whole outfit :) The coat is really adding a little something special
Merry christmas :) x

Miss*Kimmy said...

I really have to start shopping from ASOS, everything I see is so cute! I love the cardigan with those wedges.