Sunday, 5 December 2010

Promise This Be The Last To Kiss My Lips

During the week I brought Mac's self named red lipstick, it reminded me a bit of Cheryl Cole's type of colour and I thought I'd give it a try! And low and behold after I decided to wear it on Friday night she had bright red lips on XFactor on Saturday!  Because of the bright lips I wanted to go for a bit more of a subtle look on the eyes and I added some fluttery lashes for a pin up style look.  Excuse the lack of focus in the pictures, I had had a glass of wine or two by then!







Face
MAC Strobe Cream
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation in NC30
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Moon Beam (highlighter)
MAC Naked Lunch 
MAC Wedge
MAC Woodwinked
Rimmel Black Exaggerate Liquid Liner 
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara
Girls Aloud Nicola Lashes

Lips
Max Factor Red Lip Liner
MAC Red Lipstick

Has everyone had a good weekend?  I have still seen literally no snow! What little bit we had here in London has melted away!


6 comments:

roshas said...

you look stunning xx

Beautyfiend said...

Looks great on you! Cheryl was so copying you I reckon. Mac Red is my all time favourite red, can't stand ruby woo it's so dry!

Emily said...

@Rohas Thank you hun!

@Beautyfiend Lol yes Cheryl probably saw me out on Friday night and thought yes I need some of that red lippie on Saturday! I'll stay away from Ruby Woo then. Is it a matte one?

xo

Liparazzi said...

It looks gorgeous on you!

LipglossAndLeopardPrint. said...

I love love love the red lipstick on you! Really suits you :D Great FOTD doll :)

- Sriya xx

Miss*Kimmy said...

You're gorgeous!