Monday, 13 December 2010

WAH Inspired Nails

For those of you who may have not heard of WAH they are a 'badass nail salon' based in London who specialize in seriously cool nail art.  They have recently opened up a branch in the basement of Topshop on Oxford Street and as I haven't had time to go down there yet I thought I would create a WAH inspired look!



Here is the original WAH look that I attempted to recreate though I didn't have the skill for the Hello Kitty!


Some more of WAH's amazing nail art:






These pictures have me longing to book an appointment to get my nails done at WAH, I quite fancy the 'POW' design though their website is full nail art ideas (here)! So that you can recreate the WAH look in your own home WAH teamed up with Models Own to produce a nail art pen (I haven't tried it but it is on my Christmas list), you can buy this from River Island or directly from Model's Own here. However, I cheated a bit and used an old Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner brush and dipped it in my black nail varnish!

What do you think of my attempt at WAH nails? Has anyone experimented with nail art and has anyone actually tried the nail art pen? 


4 comments:

angiepizants said...

so cute!

Sara Louise said...

thanks for the site link to WAH , ive been wondering about them for a while-
i love the last nails with LOVE on them !

Miss*Kimmy said...

Love these nails! And that ring looks so good with them. The other pics are really good too =)

kirstyb said...

oooh i love love love them xxxx