Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Walking in an ASOS wonderland

It's no secret that I love ASOS and spend hours trawling through the pages saving endless items to my favorites list and eventually cracking and purchasing them later.  However, to soften the blow the good people of ASOS have been very generous over the Christmas period and there are some great offers on!

There is currently 20% off all Christmas beauty.  These are my favourite picks for gift ideas (or perhaps just gifts for ourselves...)


Jelly Pong Pong Lash Extension & Shadow Taffy - The packaging is beautiful, I would definitely be happy if I got this as a gift.


Benefit The Fab Lane Make-up Set - A great looking gift that looks expensive and is now £10 off!


Soap & Glory Pink Bag - I would love this! Its jam packed with full size goodies and all for only £48!

ASOS also carries Illamasqua and you can currently get 20% off selected items.

As well as the 20% off Christmas beauty offer there is also 20% off selected brands including All Saints, Disney Couture, Paul's Boutique, Karen Millen and French Connection.

There is also free worldwide delivery for Christmas!

I have been a bad person and just spent far too much on ASOS, will do a haul as soon as I get it through!

3 comments:

Kaushal - BeautyFulfilled said...

Oh my gosh that S&G set looks SOOOO tempting!!

Kaushal xx

sternchenslove said...

The first set is my favorite! The packaging is soooo cute! I check the ASOS site for more!

Mara said...

Oh, I really want the Benefit set and the Soap and Glory set......all for 20% off! I haven't bought anything off of ASOS but I'm definitely planning to. Also I just wanted to thank you for following my blog. It means alot to me.

-Mara