Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Don't Fight the Terracotta

Is exactly what I said when my boyfriend told me he couldn't stand my latest purchase which he described as a 'teracotta painter and decorator's shirt'. Wonderful.  I on the other hand quite like the colour and it genuinely seems to be everywhere at the moment, I definitely noticed it in Topshop when I went in the other day, it seemed everything was the colour of some sort of earthenware.  I thought I would show you a couple of the things I got for Christmas in this outfit post including my lovely aviator jacket.  Excuse the photos, I don't particularly like them as I couldn't seem to get them right, but I have spent far too long messing about and neglecting the mountain of work I am actually buried under to take any more.  Anything to avoid work!



Jacket: Topshop
Shirt: Miss Selfridge
Jeans: Topshop Jamie jeans
Belt: ASOS
Bag: Mulberry
Shoes: Kurt Geiger


I also got the pocket watch necklace from ASOS (here) for Christmas.  I love the colour of it, its sort of a dull copper.  It is also a working clock (you get a guarantee and everything).  Needless to say I was pretty impressed and it didn't even cost that much.  I was also lucky enough to get a brand new watch from my mum for Christmas.  Its a Tag and I am so pleased with it!  I am far too scared to take it off though so luckily its waterproof to 300m (not that I'll ever be going that far, a quick dunk in the tub is as deep sea diver as I get).



Necklace: ASOS
Ring: Accessorize

I had a pretty good Christmas this year, I got lots of beautiful presents and got to spend time with my family.  However, my Christmas day was seriously hampered by an atrocious hangover and I had to have a nap halfway through!  Won't be doing that again next year for sure! 

Did you good Christmas? Anyone else hampered by a Christmas hangover? What was your favourite present?


4 comments:

Liparazzi said...

I really like this outfit! I love the cute little clock pendant! You have a fab figure :) xx

Imo said...

Love the nail polish!

StyleFrost said...

I love your top and those jeans look amazing! Love your outfit posts on your blog! x

Princess Feef said...

great outfit dear ,, and cute blog =)