Friday, 28 January 2011

Stomp Stomp I've Arrived

Hello dolls!  Before I tell you of my adventures I thought I would let you know that I am now no longer living life as a hermit, buried under piles of law books, I can finally venture out in to the world again and have some sembalance of a social life!  Hooray! I would also just like to say a quick hello to all my new followers, and thanks for following even though I have been on hiatus!  As I have reached 100 followers, I have decided to do a giveaway which I shall post up later this week! 


Now back to the original post topic! I went to see none other than Jessie J two nights ago at KoKo in Camden.  It was so amazing that I can't even being to describe it!  Her voice, its just, WOW.  She looked absolutely stunning, she wore (what I think were Henry Holland/Pretty Polly) star print tights and a futuristic bondage body, complete with rubber harness and zips and platform lepoard print heels (you can take the girl out of Essex....).  Her make up was beautiful aswell, big black smokey eyes with bright coral nails that matched her lipstick. 

Heres a few of the photos I took, they are off of my iphone so not great quality, I also had the 'hipstamatic' iphone app on (which I am obsessed with and recommend it to anyone).  When my friend uploads her photos (from an actual camera) I'll try to post some more as her styling was out of this world!






Tinchy Stryder was actually the headliner for the night but they didn't tell us that until after we had brought the tickets so literally 90% of people were there to see Jessie.  He set was good though and he had loads of special guests including, Giggs, Devlin and Professor Green who turned up for Game Over.  Dappy from N-Dubz even appeared to do Number 1.


 


If you want to watch her perfomance its on MTV on the 1st of Feb.  It was an absolutely amazing night! If you ever get the chance, go and see Jessie J live, she will blow your mind!

What do you think of Jessie J and her style?  I don't know why but I find her style to be a toned down, slightly more edgy version of Gaga (whom I love).


1 comment:

Fairy Dust said...

Loveee Jessie J, her style and her voice!

Pippa
xoxox