Friday, 11 February 2011

Baby I was born this way...

Went out for some last minute drinks in Windsor with some of my friends and so threw this outfit on.  I really wanted to wear my new tights but it was pouring with rain so had to pair them with my boots and socks instead of flats or a pair of heels (which is what I would have usually opted for).  I brought this skirt the other day from ASOS (shock) and I am in love with it! It goes with everything and can be worn both in the day or dressed up for the evening.  As you can probably see the skirt comes with its own belt attached. Now, I am usually quite disappointed with these belts and tend to bin them and just put my own on, but this one is surprisingly very good.




 Shirt: Topshop
Skirt: ASOS (here)
Tights: A japanese brand from Selfridges which I have no idea how to write out
Socks: New Look
Boots: New Look
Necklace: Topshop (similar one here)

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post about NARS at ASOS (here).  After reading everyone's comments I decided to to go for Deep Throat blush, however I was horrified to find that after only releasing NARS the other day it was already out of stock!  Will just have to wait for it to come back in I suppose.  I did however order the Mekong eyeshadow (Liparazzi's kind suggestion) as I wear a lot of browns and this one looks lovely.  Will do either a FOTD or EOTD as soon as it comes through.

Am off to an event in London tomorrow night where I am supposed to be dressing in late 40's style.  Have been so busy that I have been unable to buy anything so will just have to cobble something together from what I own.  Will see how that goes and post some pics up!

My WAH mani has sadly been removed as of today.  A couple of the studs came off but I still kept one of the painted nails as an accent.  I am still trying to upload the pics but the uploader keeps spinning them upside down, will probably have to reload them from my iPhone and try again.

Also, any Gaga fans out there, her single Born This Way is out today!! 

11 comments:

Barbie said...

Cute outfit! But more particularly, cute eyeliner! It's gorgeous! :)

www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

ohyouprettythings said...

The is super cute! You are so pretty! :]

Hayles said...

i love your outfit!! =] and the tights are super cute =] x

StyleFrost said...

This is a lovely outfit, love the check shirt with that skirt! x

Andee Layne said...

gorgeous girl love the outfit! xo

roshas said...

you look super gorgeous (as always) xx

R. said...

Lovely outfit! the tights are too cute !

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

xx

Veronica said...

I love the shirt!
Nice blog!
Could you check out my blog and follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Adrienne said...

LOVE that gaga shout out. and those tights are to die for! ASOS is my favorite addiction. lovely blog, maybe we can follow each other? i just folled ya :)

Erica said...

you are GORGEOUS xxxx

THE DIVINITUS said...

i like your hair color <3