Monday, 28 February 2011

Its wild round here...




Its quite addictive this nail art malarky, especially drawing on the leopard print, once you do one nail you can't stop!

I used Model's Own 'vintage pink' in a previous look (here) and loved the colour so wanted to use it again.  In order to create a bit of a different look I also used Model's Own 'purple ash' as a contrasting colour.  To create the leopard print detailing I used my Model's Own nail art pen (a very addictive thing).

I went out shopping yesterday and had loads of compliments, no one could quite believe that it wasn't a stamp and that I actually sat there and drew all the leopard print on!

11 comments:

*Zoe* said...

Wow, it's fantastic! love it!
Zoe x
Please take a look at my blog, Diamond Solitaire, here!

GlamourMe said...

Looks lovely! You have a great patience ;)

Maggie said...

Gorgeous! I want one of those pens so bad but am unbelievably poor at the moment :(

xxMxx

esteeem said...

wow thats amazing! it proper looks like its a stick on, that's a pretty uniform leopard hand u got there!

<3

Chuui said...

Beautiful!

X

Imo said...

I LOVE this! that pen does an amazing job and youre pretty skilled yourself too missy! I love the contrasting colours =D

Erica said...

this looks great on you, fab job! just followed :) x

Orla xx said...

they look so nice, you did well! xx

Cintia said...

I love your nails! They look gorgeous! Xx

LadyJ190909 said...

I couldnt ever do this! My hands just arnt steddy enough. Grrr. Love btw. xx

http//ladyj190909.blogspot.com

YB* said...

This is gorgeous! Pleaaase post a tutorial?!

http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/