Sunday, 6 March 2011

My mama told me when I was young we're all born superstars...

I got some new eyeshadows from Stila last week and have fallen in love with 'twig'.  It looks a very reddy brown in the pan, but when you swatch it its more of a bronze (swatches of this eyeshadow and the others I got here).



Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Moon Beam (as a highlighter)
MAC Vintage Selection Paintpot (all over lid and blended into highlighter)
Stila Twig e/s (outer corner of eye and in crease, blended into vintage selection)
Rimmel Black Exaggerate Eyeliner
Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara
MAC False Lashes No.8

 
I got this new snood from River Island the other day and I have been wearing it ever since.  I hate massive chunky scarves/snoods as they make me feel claustrophobic, especially snoods as I feel like they are choking me, but this one is great - lightweight but very warm!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I have been out far too much this weekend which isn't a good thing really.  I have so much work to do on my dissertation but I just can't seem to find the motivation to do it, I will literally do anything to avoid it, which is worrying since I don't have long left till I actually have to hand it in!  Does anyone have any tips on how I can force myself to concentrate?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

p.s Don't forget to enter my Wishing for Summer Giveaway if you (here) if you haven't already, it ends as midnight tonight!

14 comments:

Kaushal said...

Love this!! x

Hayley said...

I recently got 11 Stila eyeshadows and i LOVE twig xx

Marilou said...

You look gaw-jous! I love how you did your makeup, it's lovely and your eyebrows are so neat! LOL love them xx

prettyladyloves said...

i know exactly how you feel about the whole dissertation thing...i am in the same boat but will do literally anything to avoid doing my work...right now is an example...im messing around on the internet instead of writing!! i dont have any tips though haha....but if you come across any then let me know!! x

roshas said...

You look super gorgeous! Loving your makeup and your hair xxx

char said...

Love this eyeshadow! I got the same snood for xmas and adore it!
X
badez.blogspot.com

*Zoe* said...

I love this look and that snood looks so nice. x

StyleFrost said...

Gorgeous eye colour, love the false lashes too! x

Mara said...

Your eyes are amazing, I love this eye makeup, plus your snood looks so comfy.

Imo said...

I love reddy brick brown shades, those lashes look lovely on you too x

Adrienne said...

hey :) pink power will be online towards the end of this week, the uk didnt get a massive delivery of them so thats why theres been a hold up. hope this helps xxx

Michelle of The Feather Den said...

You are a master of the cat eye with liquid eyeliner, I have to say! And that eyeshadow looks so gorgeous on you. What mascara do you use? xx

Vintage and Cake said...

OMFG if only I could line like that !!! Perfect, oh I love a chunky snood you like gorgeous (well you are I should say). Your eye liner just wow! What's your secret? xx

Kenzie said...

Great colors on you, you're gorgeous!