Monday, 4 April 2011

Someone like you...



Blouse: River Island
Shorts: Topshop
Belt: ASOS
Socks: New Look
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Dany platforms

I am finally back! Handed in my dissertation on Friday, what an absolute stress that was.  Had such a great weekend of freedom but perhaps overdid it a bit as I now have the flu, winner.  

Whilst I was on a blogging hiatus I got my Jessica Simpson Dany platforms through.  I think these are a bit like marmite, either you love them or you hate them.  I love them but not sure if I can quite pull them off.  I'm going to keep them though as I ordered them from the US and think that it would probably cost about £20 to ship them back, considering I paid about that much to ship them over here then that would literally be £40 down the drain with nothing to show for it.  If you're like me and like these type of shoes but don't want to go through the palava of getting them from the US, ASOS have got some that are identical new in this season.  They haven't dropped yet and I am not sure if you can get them in black (as only tan is shown) but I am pretty sure that they will fly out.  If you want to check them out they are on page 28 of the ASOS magazine (here). What do you think of the high wooden platforms? Your cup of tea?

On a side note, genuinely can't get enough of The Only Way is Essex.  I live in London now but I am originally from Essex and my parents and boyfriend don't live very far from where its filmed., I used to even  go to the Sugar Hut before it burnt down a few years ago.  You would think that I would probably not be too bothered about it considering this, but its like compulsive viewing.  If there was some sort of live feed I would probably watch it all day!  Arg makes me laugh so much!

9 comments:

Georgia said...

Love this outfit, especially those shoes! :) X

Hollywood said...

beautiful look and amazing shoes :)

Vintage and Cake said...

Omg you have the most amazing legs !!! I love this outfit, the over the knee socks make it cute but sexy. I really love those shoes, yes I saw the Asos ones in their mag. Aww glad to hear you got your work done and now you can relax a little xxx

Doma-Nikki said...

love it :)

Abi Tottenham-Smith said...

Love this outfit!! I want those platforms! And definitely agree with The only way is essex, im obsessed! xxx

Hannah. said...

Love your blouse, so pretty :) xx

I'm having a giveaway, you might want to check it out :)? xx
http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

StyleFrost said...

You look amazing, love that blouse, those platforms look great too, although I couldn;t wear them lol! x

Adrienne said...

No no thats fine :) would you like the second slot on the 21st? All the others have been taken xxx

Anna J.W. said...

wow, I totally adore your style, its a really hard thing to make killer plateau heels and overknees still look sweet, and honey- you've totally astered it. Love it.
♥ kisses